Friday 8 October 2010

Aims and Context

My aim for my film, ‘In Limbo’, is to get across the idea of drama genre. I wish to address this to a large ranged audience, ranging from the younger generation, all the way up to the older, such as 60 year olds. I feel that this range of audience is relevant because I know there is a wide range who like the drama genre. The short film that I will create will illustrate what the narrative is going to be about to the audience. The sequence will let the audience know what the main storyline is about and will show the main characters in my film. I will be using all the stylistics in my film (cinematography, Mise-en-Scene, editing, sound and performance). These will help create my film. Through the cinematography I will show different camera shots, angles and movement. The Mise-en-Scene will play a big part too, as the props costumes and settings are all vital parts. I will edit my film to create a final piece and this is crucial to finishing my film. The sound will mostly be made up of ambient sound (such as cars, people walking by in the street) and the dialogue. The dialogue will carry the narrative. My role is to direct, produce and edit the film that I am to create.
For the context of my film; I will show the equilibrium, disruption, quest, resolution and re-equilibrium for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment